Thursday, June 25, 2009

OUR CLASS WIKI - SO FAR

Our class wiki has been an interesting assignment. Even though I haven’t done much besides my bio I do like the concept of maintaining a wiki between my classmates. I did not know what a wiki before this class was, and now I know what it is for, and I would love to contribute with some information regarding the New Media, especially everything related to second life or virtual worlds as many people called it. I want to do it on this topic because I like the concept of second life and I think it should be used more often in different industries. I want to include Information such as what a virtual worlds is used for, and in what industries are using it. For example, medical industries (psychology), government, education and others
I am going to add any interesting information I come across about past and present uses of these New Media virtual worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment